Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The 80's Groove



Don't you agree with me that that acid wash denim jacket of mine in the photos, is lakas maka-80's? hahaha!!! Super reminds me of Madonna, and Michael Jackson. Anyways, this thrifted jacker is one of the pretty blazers and jackets I was able to score in my favorite ukay shop. It has been a while since I last did some ukay shopping. I promise to be back to soon. :) Wore this outfit weeks ago when I had some family bonding in Robinson's Magnolia. I am beginning to like that place, kahit na walang gaanong stores :)  

I have to go for now I will be leaving for a catalog and OOTD shoot today with ze hubby and Marise! 

I hope you are having great day!


jacket- thrifted
inner top- gift
peplum skirt- Simone's Closet
sandals- Parisian














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...