Saturday, October 26, 2013

Gone Blue


Next to purple, pink,red, blue is another favorite color of mine. I am pretty much in love with anything blue right now. I don't know but it's the new black for me hehe! 

I have been thinking about a lot of things of lately, perhaps because of quarter life crisis? hehe But seriously, getting older means taking life more responsibly. I am not getting any younger and life plans on the side has somewhat killing me to stress. haha! I thank blogging for giving me a little space for me to fill-in with my thoughts, and also, crafting. these two keep me sane and balances everything. 

I sometimes feel bad about myself, even if a lot of people see how successful I am. Still to me, I can't feel it. It's still nice to hear it from people who are dear to you, I never heard the word from my parents that despite all the efforts I never heard how proud they are to me. Oh geesh I am getting emotional. But you know  what, despite of what I am going through, I am thankful that my hubby and Marise are there for me and I know they are much more happier and  proud of me. 

dress- Landmark
blazer-thrifted
flats- Leaveland
necklace- Simone's Closet
bag- Parisian














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...