Thursday, October 17, 2013

BTS: Free Spirit Collection


Just in time before Simone's Closet's first series of holiday bazaar, we were able to shoot the new items and products coming out this weekend on our bazaar! :) We are proud to say that we already sew our own skirts and other fabric products, such as our cobweb pouches! Yay to that! We are about to launch our maxi skirts raning from plain colors up to different prints. They may not be as perfect, but I swear you'll surely love them to bits! :) 

If you want to see the entire look book album, check it out here

thanks to my models: Kamille, Ashleiy, and Tina, as well as to my hubby, Mario for taking all these awesome photos!!! :)


Mark you calendars everyone!!!:) I will be there on my booth to assist you! :)
SEE YOU GUYS! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...