Monday, October 7, 2013

At Greater Heights


If you've been a follower of Simone's Closet on facebook, and my my instagram account, you know for sure how we're prepping up for something new to come for the holiday season! We've been silent lately, busy with a lot of preparations, and aside from crafting new accessories, we're also sewing our bohemian clothing line! Sure we still have a lot to sew, and learn from this, but hey I am totally head over heels with the first batch of maxi skirts we already finished!!! and one of which is the skirt I am wearing above! Don't you like how long it is, and how it did make me look so tall? :) Oh I am so excited to launch them out!!! :) Okay for now, I'll leave you with these photos, and I'll be back to sewing again! :)

top- thrifted
maxi skirt- Simone's Closet
choker necklace- Simone's Closet






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...