Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hitting The Side Street


Woke up one day and I wanna be photographed dressed ala "model off-duty" walking down the streets, effortlessly stylish. I could live in this style of outfit, since it's comfy yet not trying hard to be fashionable. When I dress-up I always consider comfort, because when I am comfortable, I feel more confident. This is why I've always been madly in love with sandals and flats. I barely wear trendy pieces, nor wear heels, I'm just wearing my own declared style, and I'm lovin it! :)

Got to go guys, my head is really freaking aching! :) for more updates about my life, and my weirdness just follow me on instagram: @simonesfashioncloset 


top as dress- random brand
jeans- vintage
sandals- Forever 21
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...