Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wildlife



 I miss thrift shopping. The past weekend just went by that fast. I am already stressed-out with work and the only remedy I can think of is to thrift away! haha yes I am really itching to go thrift shopping. Whenever I am there, I always hunt for blazers. And that animal print I am wearing is one of the many I got from my favorite thrift shops! I promise to pay a visit tomorrow and on the next day haha! 

I feel so numb, body aching, head aching too, plus my eyes I csn feel they're too heavy and they wanna close to sleep. But no matter how tired I am, I still thank God for giving me a lot of opportunities and showering me blessings here and there. I wouldn't be this busy if not for Him. :) 

And of the things I have been working out is the release of the TEENAGE DREAMS COLLECTION! I hope you go check it out! :)















3 comments:

  1. I love the earrings in your collection! Ugh it's been so long since I went thrift shopping as well! It's the best way to de-stress without worrying about spending too much. I normally have a budget when I go, but always go over it! It's always worth it though :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...