Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hippie Things

Sharing with you a post dedicated to one of  the things I'd like to do before I die haha! And because you know i am such a hippi bohemian at heart, I am keeping my fingers crossed to do a music video in a hippie/boho theme just like the Stranded music video by jennifer Paige. I love the tune, the song, the location, the outfit and its whole vibes. I just wish I have that golden voice haha!


Speaking of hippie/boho, I just can't resist sharing some snippets of the new accessories we will be launching tomorrow on Simone's Closet. Of course they're bursting with colors and that boho feel. 


I just feel like doing this post before I dive into my pool of editing jobs I have to fulfill for tonight. I hope keribels tapusin lahat ngayon gabi. haha!

It's a rainy Saturday once again, so be safe guys alright? Hope you're enjoying your day! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...