Friday, August 23, 2013

Sand And Sea


Blue, brown, and yellow orange, three colors that remind me of the sand and sea! The entire week, I've missed the sun. I just want him back, he makes photo shoots easier and much more interesting! It's good to see him today. I am hoping the sun is back for good.

What have you been up to lately guys? :) Me, I am just my usual crafty self haha!!! I am excited to release a bunch of newly-crafted necklaces this Sunday! :) Spent the entire day shooting product photos and editing the collection! Sure tonight, it's gonna be a super busy puyatan  moment! :)


top- thrifted
skirt- Simone's Closet
sandals- Jewels
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...