Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tarzan's Jane


So proud to finally blog real-time!!! haha! Okay so the outfit I am wearing above is what I wore earlier at Marise's brithday party in school. I was actually trying to achieve a pixie hippie look, but I think I nailed a "Jane- jungle-safari-outfit" haha! But I totally love it. The camou vest I am wearing is a recent cheap find from a local nearby boutique near our house. They sell factory clothes for super low prices and I am so happy to dig in this vest!!! And oh I miss wearing my oxfords, I have been on my sandals lately so taking the pair off today, made me want to wear more oxfords haha! 

I will be sharing with you a photo diary of Marise's birthday soonest I finish making the blog post. I am so dead-tired to compose it tonight plus I have tons of work stuffs to finish so I think I'll be able to publish it this weekend! I hope you are having wonderful day!

dress and vest- a nearby boutique
oxfords- shoe gallery
bag-Divisoria



1 comment:

  1. I actually have to agree that the vest reminded me of Jane. Love this look, too! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...