Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Zip Zap



Feeling a bit preppy the other day hence this outfit, but I added my bohemian feel to this so I wore my cobweb necklace! :) Honestly this outfit is so random, that I just threw random pieces together! But I find the entire ensemble great! :) I am not a fan of leggings anymore, but back then I used to be, maybe because I am leaning more on trousers and jeans! Talk about getting older haha! Honestly I am starting to dress my age and look for outfits that suits a young mom like me. I am always needed at Marise's school that's why looking fashionable yet presentable is always important for me/

How are you doing all? I am having a great day preparing all the things I will be bringing to Marise's school tomorrow for her birthday! I can't wait to share a blog post about it! :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

top- Bench
blazer-thrifted
leggings- random brand
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
flats- Cardam's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...