Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Craft A Day Keeps The Stress Away


So that's my working mantra nowadays! haha! I realized all the tons of stress I got from the tons of work stuffs i have to finish. It's either I quit or deal with it. To quit is never my option haha! Hence, I deal with it. And the solution? Incorporate few hours of crafting before I dive into my pool of workloads. So far it's working quite good. I feel more recharged and inspired to fulfill my copywriting jobs whenever I craft first and finish a great craft project! And above are some of my outputs!
These pieces and MORE will be coming this weekend on our bazaar will post a teaser album at Simone's Closet on the coming days!

visit us this weekend at 

GRAND BAZAAR 


Elements Tent, Eton Centris, EDSA QC from 10am-9pm! Over 100 pcs of new handmade accessories coming!!!:)


Now before I end this post, let me announce the winner of the HIPPIE BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY! 
Winner is picked via random.org. CONGRATULATIONS TO...

DANICA MARIE P. ABRIGO
you won a loot bag from Simone's Closet! Will email you tomorrow on how to claim the prize!

Thank you so much to all those who joined! Who wants another giveaway???!







2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...