Friday, July 12, 2013

The Gypsy Me


There's nothing more gypsier outfit than this! Don't you think I nailed the look? :) I'd still think this would be much more me if I changed to my hippie sandals! :) Comfort is still important to make an outfit work. Remember that! :)

Moving on, I feel like dying over my desire to have a major makeover for myself. I have been very busy for the last 2 months and I haven't given any relaxation for myself. I want change with my hair (have it dyed brown and curled again and have it cut a bit short) color my nails, and have a full body massage, and oh, a little shopping too!!!  2 more weeks of hella busyness and I am off to give time for myself!!! 

For now, I just have to stick with what I have now, and finish my long list of to-do's! 

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND! See you this Sunday at Simone's Closet for the Gossip Girl Collection! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...