Monday, July 15, 2013

Young Wild And Free


4 words to describe this outfit! A combination of hippie, boho, and edgy look! This has got to be another favorite look of mine. Just the right amount of sexy, edginess, and bohemian vibes! The dress I am wearing here is a piece I swear I wanna wear all over and over again. I love how it hugs my body curves well. I am selling dresses like this on Simone's Closet's GOSSIP GIRLS COLLECTION! Notice the sandals? I wore it again!!! Like I told ya on one of my outfit posts, that sandals matches almost any outfit! 

If you are looking for affordable trendy clothes and handmade accessories, please do visit the GOSSIP GIRLS COLLECTION. We just launched it yesterday! You have a lot of items to choose from: dresses, skirts, peplum tops, cobweb necklaces, new necklace designs and some arm candies! Plus pay a visit also to my good friend, Bella's LES'MODA DIY SUNNIES! The album contains cute floral sunnies like the one I am wearing in this post! :)

Got to go, I have colds right now and I hate it when I keep on sneezing from my time to time. :) Hope you're having a good Monday! :)

dress- Simone's Closet
sandals- Trunkshow
jacket- thrifted
bohemian crown- Simone's Closet
sunnies- Les' Moda




1 comment:

  1. Lovet!! Combine combine! Haha! And I love your flats ha!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...