Wednesday, July 10, 2013

BTS: The Gossip Girls Collection

Weeks ago when we had a studio shoot for Simone's Closet. This is the kind of activity I love doing for my shop well not only the crafting the part. Precisely because, I get to enjoy the 3 hours of styling and dressing-up my models, bonding with them and just play dress-up! If you are a long-time follower of Simone's Closet, every collection is special for us that we make sure we have a concept both for our look book and collection albums. That's how we do it! We want every shoot, indoor or outdoors, to be memorable! 

This recent one was one of it. We were 4 on the team that day, me,2 models, and my assistant- but we managed to shoot the entire collection! I was the photographer/stylist/model haha, while my assistant worked all-around in shooting for behind-the-scenes shots, hair and make-up of the models, plus did some little portions of photography too! Hubby was not able to come for he was sick that day but I am thankful that the shoot was a huge success! I don't have any formal photography skills, but I super duper love the shots I have that day!!! 

I will be releasing the look book album this Friday and the entire collection this Sunday July 14, 2013!!! Do not forget to keep an eye on our page for more announcements and details about the The Gossip Girls Collection! :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...