Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Detour


If given a chance to share my life to the world or simply to those who are hopeless like I was before, I would definitely grab the chance. In the future, I'd like to write a book of my life. How I exactly remembered it- the detours, the mess, and  the beauty of it. I've had so much already and everyday is a chance to glance on them for me to move forward.



Lately, I realized where God is leading me. I may have had detours along the way, I've had crossroads, I've had humps and bumps, but it always point to one direction-- to Him. I was feeling a bit down on the last few days. A lot of things are not going my way (personal life, business, family ) and I am proud to say that I know how to handle them already. I know when to grieve and I know when to stop. I was once a big cry baby before. I'd cry myself to sleep until the next day for things that surprisingly pop and kill me to death. I was once stuck in a period when all I ever feel is sadness and all I could ever do is weep. I thank God He put me on those times, for I won't be this toughie if I was not able to survive it.

I guess when you're getting old, you seem to care more about life itself and not just the everyday life. You always care about what's inside rather than what's on the upfront. I care less about what could hurt me, but care more of how I could wipe them away and continue life.

I was crying the other night over the stress and problems I have to deal with. I cried for an hour and saw this quote from my favorite high school teacher: 

"Sometimes we are afraid to take that first step but little do we know, God has already been leading us since the day we were born… He put a dream inside your soul and He keeps moving you in the right direction all the days of your life… Take a look inside your heart… you will see how far you have already come… You may have taken a few detours along the way but God was always with you and always redirecting your steps… and all this time, you have been on the journey of your life and you didn’t even know it…"


After reading this quote, all the tears went away. Sometimes, it isn't bad to cry. It isn't bad to make mistakes, but be sure you know when to stop and learn something from it!
Cheers to happy life, and I hope and pray, things would be fine. This too shall pass... :)


Before I end this post, here are some snippets on a random day I had weeks ago with hubby, Bella and Kevin. We've had detours on that day, A LOT! haha! 

kamusta naman ang rampa peg namen sa J.Co? haha! 





1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...