Friday, May 10, 2013

Set Sail, Dear Sailor


I think most of us love anything nautical: blue and red and white, stripes, and anchors of course. Me loves anchors and the moment I saw this shirt (take note the shirt has fringes too, making it double thumbs up for\ me!!!) afar while walking inside Landmark Trinoma, I ran as fast as I could so I could take this one last piece over the rack haha! It's my new fave shirt now!!! yay!

And here's a quote that I truly admire and believe and I do hope you will to. So when life gets doubly harder, you'll understand why...

"A SMOOTH SEA NEVER MADE A SKILLFUL SAILOR."


Have a smooth sailing Friday ahead! ADVANCED HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE! See you Sunday at Simone's Closet for our new accessories collection! :)


top- Landmark
skirt-Landmark
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
sandals-Solemate
bag-Abby Jocson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...