Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crafting Takes The Bad Vibes Away



So I am staying inside the house today (duh! I know I know) because the house is still on renovation so we can't just leave the house open to everyone haha! Kainis noh? I should be somewhere now relaxing and perhaps walking inside UP Diliman while my brother takes my outfit shots, then we'd eat lunch in Eastwood, and roam somewhere else. BUT it didn't happen so mejo bad vibes ako earlier, haha! Good thing crafting takes them all way. It's proven and efffective! Kesa malosyang ako kakasimangot, I just went straight ahead my crafting table, started cutting, braiding, and knotting non-stop!Just a few minutes of crafting and all the BV is gone! 

And speaking of crafting, I have my masterpieces up for sale on Simone's Closet. Just freshly uploaded so better check them out now. There are a lot of gift items you can buy for your moms! 

You can also visit us next week MAY 16-19 at the Eastwood Central Plaza (where the bazaar area is) We have a booth there filled with new cobwebs and new accessories! Our booth is facing TGI Friday's! My lovely saleslady and me will be there from 10am to 12midnight! :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME AND ALL THE SUPERMOMS IN THE WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...