Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bright Night


I am not a big fan of taking pictures at night. Well simply because, I am forced to using flash and I hate it so much. But, yeah, nothing hurts with trying something new, isn't it? So I let my brother take my pictures with a flash and the outcome is not that bad after all. I kind of like the effect it gave into the pictures. Love it too? :)

Anyways, I am working out a new collection coming this Sunday I'll try my best to post some sneak peek photos here. I still can't focus on creating a huge collection online, like I used to do, since I am occupied with preparing Simone's Closet's upcoming bazaars for summer. We're nearly done with our summer bazaar adventure, and once we do, I am sure to going back my usual routine again :)

top- Simone's Closet
skirt-Simone's Closet
bag- Abby Jocson
flats- Leaveland





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...