Monday, April 29, 2013

Home Is Where Your Heart Is




photos grabbed from my indtagram: @simonesfashioncloset

Ever since I gave in to crafting, I found 2 or more homes to keep me sane. Aside from my family, I found handmade bazaars, my co-crafters, and my usual bazaars, my another homes. Home is where your heart is, and for the past 4 days of selling in Eastwood-  though I am totally nervous about it- I found a new home to feel secure, and happy, even if I am not with my family.  And the above photos show some snippets of how happy those days were and I can't be anymore happy to share an entire blog post about it.

For now, I am trying to catch up with the 4 days I was gone, so please expect one more psot right after this! Meanwhile, here's another feel-good song I am currently listening to. In as much as I love oldies songs, I also love some covers that added twist and new melody to the old songs. One of which is a cover done by Max Schneider and Megan Nicole, for Al Green's LET'S STAY TOGETHER.




So romantic isn't it? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...