Monday, April 29, 2013

Color Spill


And because summer means colors to me, I can't help but put them all together in my outfit! I hope I don't look like a rainbow haha! I am lovin tie-dye shorts lately. They add that instant amount of summer colors on your outfit! Plus see that bayong bag? It's my new box bag made of bayong, covered with fabric! Don't you just like it??!:) 

Oh well, I am keeping this short and simple since I am a bit not feeling well, caused upon by 4 straight days of lack of sleep. I'll take a short nap in a bit before diving to a pool of work! :) 

HAVE A GREAT DAY!


top- Simone's Closet
shorts- Standout
sandals- Tomato
bag- random brand
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...