Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tough Chic


You know how hard it is to dress-up lately? I swear if I only have 100 pairs of shorts I would really just stick to wearing one. Grabe the init lately that the moment I thought of an outfit to wear, naiiba once I tried to wear it. I always have to edit it so it won't be too hot. Good thing I have lots of maxi dresses, and maxi skirts. They're way comfortable and breezy to wear! Plus the fact that they are a stand-out piece! :) 

By the way, this python pink dress is so girly that I needed to pair it with black accents to tone-down it's feminine touch. But how do you find it? I hope you like it!:) Got to go now, I will be panic shopping at the fabric warehouse now. Need to craft more accessories in time for Simone's Closet's line-up of bazaars!

HAVE A NICE DAY :) Don't forget to join my BAZAAR FOR ALL SEASONS GIVEAWAY!


dress- random boutique
vest-thrifted
flats- Leaveland
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...