Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Starting To Get Red


The day after tomorrow, sure the world will turn red. And though hubby and I do not celebrate V-day outside (in the mall or anywhere) I still want to don my own Valentine's Day outfit! So here's my take to it. I just love the versatility of this skirt that you can wear it with almost any kind of shoes. As you can see in this post, I styled this skirt in a preppy way, this time in a bohemian casual look! Ya like it? :)

By the way, the reason why we don't get out on Valentine's Day itself, is that we hate the hassle of being stuck in such a tremendous traffic and a sea of people almost everywhere. We will be going out perhaps this weekend to celebrate. How about you, any plans on the hearts' day? :)

top and cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
red skirt- Jellybean
boots- NAVA






1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE SKIRT! Super eye-catching!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...