Sunday, February 10, 2013

Museo Pambata


Among all the kiddie places I enjoyed, aside from Ocean Park and Ark Avillon Zoo, Museo Pambata just pulled-out the kid and Pinoy in me. I am so happy we have this kind of museums for kids that features all Pinoy things from the history up to the latest technology. For only P150 you get to enjoy the entire place and try all the interactive attractions inside. If you are a Manileno, just show your ID and you can get in for only P50! If you want to enter for free, go visit every Tuesday!

I must say I enjoyed every bits and pieces inside, well kita naman sa photos above haha! You get to learn about historical places in Manila, our national heroes, national symbols, about our nature and seas, musical culture, literary works of Pinoy, body parts and many more! It's a huge place actually. At first I thought it was small but when we got inside, every tunnel and doors lead you to a room full of wonderful things to explore! We''ll definitely go back again for sure! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...