Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Coming This Sunday


Hey guys before I leave today for some business errands, I'll leave you with something new coming this Sunday at Simone's Closet! The reason why I have been busy during Sundays, is because of crafting these bracelets! Among all the bracelets I did, this one's most complicated, haha! But I am sure you'll gonna love it! :) I call this new bracelets... BOHEMIAN STACK! They're way better to be worn by 3's so it's actually a 3-in-1 bracelet. For the price of one, you'll get 3 bracelets already! 

And also don't forget to check our new look book album! It's a sneak peek of what's coming this Sunday! :) I will be back tomorrow with an outfit post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...