Monday, January 28, 2013

SUNDAY MUSIC: Ordinary People by John Legend



We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow

First and foremost I am not undergoing any love-hate problems in my life right now haha! It's just that the chorus of this song, just struck me. I mean, of all the things happening now, how my life gets so fast everyday- the truth is I am just an ordinary person and taking things slow sometimes is just okay. Slowly but surely as they say. 
This has been playing on my ipad lately, if you want to relax and just feel a bit slow but steady for a day, then listen to this one! Don't you just love John Legend?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...