Sunday, January 6, 2013

SUNDAY MUSIC: I Just Can't Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson


                                         
        It's 2013! And I would like to continue my Sunday ritual of sharing with you my favorite    songs through my SUNDAY MUSIC segment. This week, I am madly in love with Michael Jackson's I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU a song from his Bad album. I always have this penchant with old songs. For me they're way better and meaningful. Michael Jackson's one of my favorites. I wish I was able to watch him live on his concerts but thank God for youtube  and itunes and you can just download his albums and videos in a few click! So there you go, hope you enjoy this one. I will be having more posts for today! :)

                                                             
                                                               HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...