Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Over The Rainbow


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! It's the first day of 2013 and I just woke-up now. I'd  like to leave this outfit post to you before I become busy today with our  family gathering. I am welcoming the year with happy colors! I just fell inlove with this rainbow-colored maxi dress from Jellybean and when I  saw it hanging from the rack, I already pictured how I am gonna wear it. :) Don't you love the bright and happy colors on this dress? 

How are you celebrating the first day of 2013? Mine's with my family and relatives and for sure this will be a day of non-stop eating haha! My gosh I've gained a few pounds already from all the meats and sweets I've been eating since Christmas haha! :) Oh well, food is my weakness. :) Who does not love to eat anyway? :)

HAPPY 2013!!! 

maxi dress- Jellybean
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
sandals- Ichigo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...