Sunday, January 20, 2013

Me In The Late 80s!


Saturdays and Sundays are my most laid-back days of the week where I can just be me, enjoy what I wanna do, and finally have a break with my demanding jobs hehe. I love my job really but it's good to have a break every week to refresh your mind and get all the inspiration and energy you will be needing for another week of work battle. And since these are the days I always take a break on posting outfit posts, I wanted to bring you to a short trip to memory lane by showing you important pictures of my life in the past! IT'S TIME FOR THROWBACK SUNDAYS!!!

 Today the photo shows me, my papa, and my mama way way back in the late 80s. And as you can see I am already a little fashionista at that time.I am into florals and dresses most of the time. And didn't you notice I smile too much in this photo? hahahahaha! I can't believe I had that poise and that liking for taking my pictures eh? My brother is totally different from me. When I was little, you can take my photo anytime you want no matter what I am doing. I don't care at all how I look, I will smile in the camera and just pose whatever I like. So if you'd scan all our childhood albums, you'll see my face on most pictures hahahahaha! By the way I think I am 11 months in that photo or 1 year old, I can't exactly remember, but I love my outfit in here! I'll show you more photos on my next Sunday Throwback posts! :)

 I am off to Trinoma this morning to do meet some clients then will go home early to do some crafting! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Denise this is too cute! It reminds me of your daughter Maris! You two look like two pods in a pea :)

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...