Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Christmas Time


Merry Christmas from me, Marise, hubby and my whole family! Been spending days packing orders for Simone's Closet and I am so thankful for people who consider us on their special occasions  :) I have a lot of back log posts and hopefully after today and tomorrow, I can do normal blogging. I am just having a free time today to blog before we leave for some Christmas time with the family. These shots were taken last Monday when we went to Eastwood for some last-minute Christmas shopping. Bought some gifts to friends and relatives and some shopping for myself too! :) What I am thinking now is what to wear tonight on Christmas eve! :) Hmmm better start rummaging my closet now haha! :)

I hope you guys are having a nice day today. God bless everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...