Thursday, December 20, 2012

Going Overboard


If there is one thing that is worthy of going overboard I guess (well for me) is fashion. You can go overboard as long as you want. Dress overkill over-the-top, dress weirdly, dress-up differently until all people's eyes are on you. For me it is okay. Fashion is a self expression  an art. Who the hell cares what you wanna wear? Go on and wear it proud. BUT going overboard with your attitude is something that should be taken in consideration to. I hate people who goes overboard when it comes to taking responsibility in handling things. I mean, know when to stop, when to go, when to apologize, when to reason out or what to reason out. Ung iba, mali na nga sila, deadma pa. tinuro na nga ung pagkakamali, ayaw pa tingan, nagoverboard umober da bakod at pinasa ang kasalanan sa iba. I HATE THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE. I mean I am the type who admits my mistakes. I am proud to say "my mistake". If you are a customer of Simone's Closet you know that. I do have mistakes when placing orders, sending stuffs, texting info etc. etc. but I always take responsibility of them. I face it right away, claim it, do something about it and move on. But I guess, these days, mas maraming nagbabasketball ng kasalanan at iapapsa sa iba. :) 

Anyway, sorry for that, haha, I just had the worst conversation ever, and I can't imagine people like them really exist! I mean what duh?! forget about it. 

Crossing on the fence, those photos above were taken last Sunday. That's what I wore when I went Christmas shopping with the family. I swear ubos pera samantalang wala pa kong nabili for myself haha! :) I'd rather give than to receive. Weird! haha. I was thinking about shopping inside my closet and wear all the clothes kept hidden inside. I think mas okay yon. At least wala akong katulad  na outfit o di ba? :) Christmas is coming very soon and all I want for Christmas is to wear something red or green. If I have to get overboard in dressing-up this holidays, I wanted to wear an outfit na sabay ang red and green! haha! 

By the way please do check-out our new collection of cobweb necklaces

dress as a top- Simone's Closet
pants- thrifted
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
sandals- Forever 21






2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, Denise! :)
    You're so gorgeous <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥


    PS:
    If you have time, maybe you can read my recent blog post about The Best Beauty And Health Treatments HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pants! Love the lesson included in the post too!

    Happy holidays!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...