Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bazaar For All Season Day 2

Hey guys! Hope you were able to read my previous post about the BAZAAR FOR ALL SEASON DAY 1. Just to continue with the chika here are some photos on the 2nd day. I was so puyat literally with 2 hours of sleep and aching body. I needed to rush cobwebs for that day dahil wala na akong stocks na ititinda haha! 
Smaller necklaces went on sale at P200!!! :) Such a steal on that day.
And since di masyado matao that day because it was a Sunday, I took the wee time to have my outfit photos taken. Good thing hubby was able to accompany me the whole day! :)

I shared space with Jesrhel but apparently, we have no photos together since we're both busy with our own customers and talagang nakalimutan na lang because of puyat and pagod. But still I am happy to bond with her :) Hi Je!

I have a super funny story, Saturday night after the 1st day of the bazaar, my blogger friends, tweeted pala that our uniform for the next day is denim. I was not able to go online na that night, nor even checked my twitter on mobile dahil busy nga kakahabol ng stocks. Good thing, when I dressed-up nung 2nd day, I was able to grab my denim jacket! Yay to that! haha! I only found out about that denim uniform thing when I noticed all of us are wearing something denim haha! Bloggers instinct perhaps? nuks!!!:) 

Second kwento, you know how bloggers are so girl scout-ish right? as in prepared ang outfit para maka-aura for outfit shoot! May baon talaga lahat kameng pamalit ng heels like flats or slippers. Ya know when moment comes your feet scream mad because they're freaking aching!haha! Sabi nila Kat and Kelly, for 2 days napapansin nila that my baon na flats and my heels are magkakulay. haha! First day I was wearing my red pumps, then baon ko my red flats, 2nd day, I was wearing my pink heels, then baon ko pink flats. Funny lang daw how I look so ready and put-together haha! 

Anyway, before the night ended, I made sure I have a photo with my loves, Kelly na pareho pa kameng naka flats na. haha! Love you Kelly! I will make your orders na talaga! Just waiting for the swatches of the fabrics lang :)


Then my college barkada, Adriane, dropped by my booth too! Miss you so much and I know you'll leave again soon for work so I bet it's time for another despedida? haha!:) 


My haggarda look and my sleepy face. Super antok na that by the time Kath Rivera, dropped by my booth, I felt so bangag na and less energy haha!:) Hi Kath hope to see you wear the necklace you bought from Simone's Closet! Missing you already!

the only one left. :)


It was such a great night! 2days at the bazaar is just so fun! All the puyats and pagods are sulit! :) Hope to be part of the next BAZAAR FOR ALL SEASON! Congratulations Kat and Jewel!  And thank you so much to all those who dropped by and shopped! :) You made me so kilig and super duper happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise :) Wala tayong picture noh? Hay, nasuot ko na yung necklace :) Kaya lang yung photo kasi is not whole body. My sister took it using my phone lang. Promise will take outfit shot with the necklace :))) Kahit haggard ganda mo pa din sis! Miss you din! Sana matuloy na yung plan natin :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...