Friday, September 21, 2012

Turning Japanese


When I saw this dress hanging on the rack of a random boutique here near our house, I knew I wanted to get it! I love the oriental floral details and reminds me of a Japanese kimono. I wore this last Sunday when my friends and I watched Resident Evil Retribution at SM Moa despite the heavy rain and flood haha! Since I know I don't want my feet to get soaked, I wore my boots (yon lang dapat plastic boots sinout ko hindi leather makabili nga haha!)  Such an unusual pairing right? :) haha!  Hope you like this look! :) 

I am off to finish my workloads after I cook my favorite brekky/dinner trio: corned beef + sunny side-up egg + garlic rice! Have a fun Friday night guys! :)

dress- random brand
boots- NAVA
bag- DIVI




Tomorrow I will be having a scheduled post! Watch-out for that! :)







3 comments:

  1. 1. I love the print on that dress!
    2. I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the title of this blog post. :)) I still have videos of me and some friends dancing to that song."I'M TURNING JAPANESE OH YES I'M TURNING JAPANESE I REALLY THINK SO!" :))

    www.winawonders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that's a beautiful dress! nice floral print and colors!

    Kaye Awatin
    http://www.thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise! Finally, nakagamit din ng laptop :) Nice meeting you sa Lolita event. I hope magkasama pa tayo sa mga susunod na event and kahit sa random lakad lang ok na. Thank you for helping me with my wardrobe malfunction. Hehehe! I really love this outfit, ganda bagay syo :D Take care! See you soon!!!

    Kath <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...