Friday, August 31, 2012

Real-time Update: A Surprise Treat

I have been lacking some time to blog in the past few days due to my super busy schedule. Imagine waking up at 5am daily packing orders for Simone's Closet, then preparing for Marise's school later on, then planning on some outfit shoots, doing my work, and other work-related errands. Some times, I almost forget to sleep haha! But anyways, I am being more smart now in budgeting my time to make sure that my priorities within the day will be attended properly.

On the other hand, Marise got 92 in her first periodic exams! yay for that! I feel so proud so much that right after her check-up and vaccine yesterday, we headed straight to MOA for a surprise treat  See the first photo? She just rode that cutesy train and tried on some new rides and attractions at the MOA grounds. I have seen some new interesting spots in there too which I will be sharing with you all in the days to come.Up to now I can't stop starting at her exam papers, I am a proud momma!ahahaha!

Anyway, hold on tight I will be blogging two more posts today before I head on to doing my work stuffs. Tomorrow's a Saturday and that means fabric shopping for me, vaccine day, photo shoot, and grocery shopping whew!! :) yay to that! So how are you doing lately guys? :) 

1 comment:

  1. What a super mom! <3

    Love the photos, sis!

    HERSHEY NERI
    www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...