Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Watercolor and Wind


Hi girls! how are you doing? I was not able to blog yesterday because I went fabric sourcing for my upcoming collection. Plus I was processing some important papers for works that is why. But now I've got few minutes to update. Here's an outfit I  wore that's so perfect for summer! I just love this chiffon watercolor top from Jewel's it's so light and breezy! Just added my cobweb necklace for a more exciting look!

How have you been doing lately? :) I feel like I have vertigo of some sort haha! I find myself dizzy and as if floating or about to fall down. Oh my! #toomuchworklesssleep 

top- Jewel's
skirt-thrifted
belt-thrifted
cobweb necklace- Simone's Closet
heels- PRP

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty as always, sis!! :) Cute photos. ♥ Miss youuu!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sister! :) how are you doing lately? :)

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...