Sunday, April 29, 2012

SUNDAY MUSIC: Endlessly by The Cab



Hi girls! just a quick update before I leave for a family bonding! I wasn't able to blog yesterday due to some errands I did for Simone's Closet! 

By the way, this is the song I have been obsessing about recently haha! I just love how sweet the lyrics are! :) 

Oh and do not forget to drop by on our CIRCUS COLLECTION! I have loads of awesome stuffs waiting for you all!!! it's summer and all you need is a splash of colors!!!:)



PS: Both of my BRAID BRACELETS GIVEAWAY in facebook and here in my blog is extended until May 01, 2012! :)You may join on the upper right corner of this blog! :)

WISHING YOU A HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...