Friday, April 27, 2012

Ferocious


When the heat becomes unbearable, I always resort to sleeveless tops even if I find my arms big haha! I know it is too hot to wear a maxi skirt these days but this one's so light and breezy that made it a total exception! :) 

The secret to feeling comfy and breezy despite the hot weather, is to drink ice cold water! I can drink 12 glasses a day! whew! :)

Hope you are having a fun-filled Friday! :)



top- bazaar
maxi skirt- thrifted
sandals- Jewels]bag- gift
belt- Landmark

2 comments:

  1. hi! i love your look and the background is so pretty too! :)



    http://andicomia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic look, Denise!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...