Sunday, April 29, 2012

Splash of Colors


Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing great despite the hot weather! I just want to share with you all the latest collection of SIMONE'S CLOSET... The Circus Collection!!!

get tons of colorful handmade accessories all made by me and my mom!!!:)






Plus check-out our 50 plus pieces of summer clothes to make you fashionable this Summer season!!!:) I have sets of fringe tops and bandage skirts for P400 ONLY!!!:) Please do drop by and avail on our promo:

buy 3 clothes and get 1 free beany  bib necklace
buy 2 cobweb necklaces and get 1 free beany bib necklace 




COME ON! COME ALL ON OUR CIRCUS COLLECTION! :)

Have a great Sunday to you all!!!:)

3 comments:

  1. I just wanna say that I love this collection hihi I thought you were also selling the orange top on the first photo though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and I am so in love with your shoes!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...