Thursday, December 1, 2011

Touch Of Red


 
\
Wore this outfit to a children's birthday party my family attended last last week. The theme of the party is all about fairies and princesses, that is why I dressed-up Marise as Tinkerbell, which I will blog about soon. And just to be pretty dainty yet comfy on that day, I wore my newly-thrifted floral dress, and accessorized it with my red bangle, red flats, and Simone's Closet red necklace. Talk about injecting red on my outfit! haha! This, I think is one of the comfiest and stylish outfits I have worn. 

Do not forget to catch me tonight on GMA News Tv! I am excited to see my feature but nervous as well coz I am not telegenic haha! 

HAVE A NICE DAY!



floral dress- thrifted
red belt- fashion rev manila bazaar
red flats- B Club
red bangle- random brand
red necklace- Simone's Closet



3 comments:

  1. oh really nice dress!!! see you on BU2?

    carizzachua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty dress! The length is love. (:

    Aww too bad late ako makakauwi tonight. Post on YouTube! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, sis! :) Love the pops of red!

    Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
    Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...