Friday, December 2, 2011

The Layering



My magical wall gave its way to something worthy of your attention in these photos hehe! It will be making new sketches again next week so stay-tuned for that! The layered necklace is something you should watch-out for on Simone's Closet: Fringe & Fabric Collection! More announcements about it soon!  I am on a photoshoot mode now, while working on my full time job, plus making accessories, while taking care of Marise! Whew! Super mom indeed! haha!  That's why I only have 4-5 hrs of sleep, oh well! haha!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you who watched the show last night! It really feels awkward to see yourself on TV and up to now I still cannot forget the feeling! haha! 


shirt- Bench
maxi skirt- thrifted
necklace- Simone's Closet
kidada bracelets- Simone's Closet
hat- SM 
wedges- So Fab!

8 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, ate denise!
    especially your necklace+hair!! ooh lala! <3


    xoxo,
    thediaryofateenagequeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! Are they easy to walk in? I saw one at SM and I've been thinking if I should buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature Denise! ^^ Haven't watched it ye eh--is it on youtube?=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hat matches well with your skirt =) i love the colors that the necklace brings. =)

    do visit my new blog

    swexie-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, sis!! :) Didn't see you at the BU2 awhile ago!!! ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
    Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I love the necklace! such a unique design :)


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...