Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Watch Me On TV Tomorrow!


If you are not doing something tomorrow, you might care to watch me and Simone's Closet on a feature tomorrow night, December 01, 2011 at 11pm at GMA News TV! It's an interview about practical shopping and shopping brand new clothes vs. thrifted! It is an interesting topic to please don't miss to watch it! 

You will get to see there how I shop at ukay and a short styling challenge after! My gosh pardon my plenty of awkward moments and my shy-type/haggard face (ang init lang ng tatlong yellow lights na nakatutok lagi sa face ko haha), this is my first ever break on TV so bear with me haha! Please don't laugh! :)

Hope you'll watch it! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited to see this! ☺ Congratulations, sis!

    Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Hope somebody will put it on Youtube! kkk.
    I stay in dormitory so we dont have TV.kkk
    I'm so killeeeg fow you here!

    Blushes from,
    MARIA
    philiphiniana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so happy for you! this is such a great feature! :)


    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...