Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photobooth: An Animal Affair


So this me in my weirdest "animalistic" facial expression haha! I took these photos while resting in between a photo shoot I had for my shop. Going back and forth to the tripod and setting the timer, then running back to your place, and strike a pose within 10 seconds, is a hella lot 'of a tiring activity. But nonetheless, I don't mind it at all, coz I enjoy it. 

Yesterday I got sick. I had a very high fever. I was really shaking and I feel so cold. Thank God for chicken soup and watermelon, coz they helped me feel better. Now I am back to blogging again, and I am sure I have lots of orders I need to check, over at Simone's Closet! :) 

See yah in my next posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...