Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Cutest Fairy Of All!








Hubby's mom sent this fairy costume from Paris with love. :) They wanted to see Marise look like Tinkerbell, hence a special post for her. I love how great the fit of the fairy dress on her. It seems like it was made for her slim body. hehe! 

She's taking the floor today in replace of her busy bee mom! I hope you'll like her fairy outfit!
Oh wait, isn't she charming? She poses better than I am haha! That's my girl! She said the other day she wanted to be a model! Why not right?! I'll support her along the way. :)



5 comments:

  1. GRABEEE!!!! I MISS YOU MARISE AND I'M SO MUCH HOPING TO HUG YOU AGAIN!!! :) Hahaha I miss her na, sis! Especially the way she calls Joed as AJ. :) Really charming! ♥♥

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's soooooooooooooo adorable. love the costume on her

    <3 Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. verry cute baby on her fairy outfit! :)) yaay, like mom,fashionista.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your daughter is so cute ;) she has your eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...