Monday, August 1, 2011

BUTTERLFY KISSES

Wore something lengthy the night my family and I had dinner at Max's Restaurant in Roces Ave. It's my parents most memorable place, and they told me a lot about it. Anyway here's what I wore...
I love how the tassel earrings added spice on my rather simple outfit. I think I want more tassel earrings in different colors and lengths hehe! And this last photo is actually taken by my father! Galeng noh! haha! Mejo blurry yung photos coz of the weird lighting they have there, or maybe because I simply do not know how to tame my camera's settings haha! But I still love the photos anyway.

Will blog about the dinner next!


butterfly tunic- thrifted
black maxi skirt- thrifted
sandals-SM
tassel earrings- Simone's Closet

1 comment:

  1. love the skirt and earrings! hey, let's do a bloggers meet up and do a fun shoot together! wat u think?

    ENTER MY CHUNKY HEELS GIVEAWAY! WILL SHIP ANYWHERE! SO EASY TO JOIN!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...