Saturday, July 9, 2011

SPECIAL PRIZE PACKAGE !!!


Hi everyone! I finally got the prizes from ARTSY OUTLET and THRIFT BAR! Well just photos hehe! They will be the one to send the prizes to the winner! 

The lucky will get a total of 4 rings and Shoe organizer from ARTSY OUTLET! 

and a chance to pick 2 ITEMS from any of THRIFT BAR'S previous collections! To help you give an idea how pretty the shop's collections are, I picked my top two personal choices! Because I simply love maxi skirts and midi skirts!

Aren't they pretty? So what are you waiting for? If you haven't joined my birthday giveaway yet, please do so! Click the heart button on the upper right side of this blog! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...