Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SHORTS AND TIGHTS


Wore this outfit one sunny day at the mall with hubby! I've always been a fan of tights but with the sometimes hot and sometimes cold (in short bipolar) weather we have here, I just postponed wearing one, until the day I had this shoot. Well sometimes you need to take the risk and find-out how it's gonna be. Well when I wore this tights under the sun, it's not that hot and I think I wanna wear more tights with my outfits. 

Anyway, I am so busy right now for the photoshoot of my next collection. I have no more photographer and models this time, well things come and go, and I need to do something about it. So I am back again to my own production team composed of me, myself, and I! HAHA! But I am loving the fact that I have more time to style the items that I will be selling. I hope you continue to support my shop despite of me being the model again. :) Anyway here's a teaser ad. No date yet for my upcoming collection coz I don't wanna commit til I am about to finish the layouts. But I guess I can release the collection next week! Yey! 


*** 
do not forget to join my birthday giveaway! CLICK THE HEART button on the upper right side of this blog! :)


blue top- Simone's Closet
shorts- Landmark
tights-Landmark
necklace-Landmark
oxfords- custom made
bag- c/o Ava






8 comments:

  1. Love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the oxfords!! haven`t tried shorts + tights.. hopefully try it soon ;)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! sell the top to me ! heheh. i love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top dear!

    -Nix-

    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my favorite looks from you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know i've said this a lot of times already but heck im totally inlove with your hair denise!!! :* And oh btw, I sent you the package already. sorry for the delay :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your necklace! ;))

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...