Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I AM FEELING COLD AND YOU KEEP ME WARM


The weather is really weird, but I am still thankful it makes my sleep feels so good! The weather makes me wanna sleep all day long but with the tasks I have on my hands, I guess I just have to fight it. haha! I am actually wearing a hoodie now, a sweat pants and socks... that's how cold I am at this very minute. Add to that my itchy throat! Oh please I hope I won't get sick, I have client meet-ups tom! 

...and to the typhoon, please be kind tomorrow,  I am planning to have an outdoor shoot pa naman. *WINK WINK*


red plaid vest- on sale at Simone's Closet
maxi skirt- thrifted
inner top- greenhills
pumps- Parisian
necklace- Simone's Closet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...