Monday, July 25, 2011

SUNDAY LUNCH WITH MY FAMILY

Okay this is a backlog post but anyway, I would like to share this with you. Better late than never right? haha! Few days before my mom spent her birthday, we had lunch at Aristocrat in a nearby mall after doing some grocery shopping.
 

We ordered everything grilled from barbecue chicken to pork. It was a hearty lunch and heavy lunch. And we left no room for dessert, sayang I was craving for a slice of blueberry cheesecake. 
And now for my outfit that day... 
I finally wore the flats I got from Nicole of Soule Phenomenon! Being the sucker for cute flats shoes, I immediately ordered a pair! And will definitely get another one! I love them all, and I am planning to get another one next month! Yay! Believe me, it's not only pretty, but it's also comfy! Other flats look pretty but when you wear it, it kills your feet terribly worse than a pair of heels! But this one's heaven on my feet! :)

CHECK-OUT THE OTHER PAIRS HERE.


Notice the bag? It's a gift from hubby's mom! Ingat na ingat ako gamitin haha! 


PS: I am off to some little family bonding! 

HAVE A NICE DAY!

red floral top- Landmark
shorts- SM
flats- Soule Phenomenon
bag-Longchamp
bangle- random
belt- Landmark

7 comments:

  1. ooh aristocrat has the yummiest food ever!!!
    your flats is so cute!
    babe, my crochet cape is thrifted!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and I loooove Aristocrat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! comfy but chic! cute shoes too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit... i honestly adore your super nice long hair. :)

    xoxo
    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flats denise :) You and your daughter look sooo cute. Mahilig siyang magbungisngis. Hangkyut talagaaa :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing Aristocrat and family affairs 'coz of this post! Not to forget, you look chic in those comfy clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...