Wednesday, July 27, 2011

COULD YOU WHISPER IN MY EAR






Hi guys! I'd like to share with you my latest outdoor photos taken by hubby! I badly miss Mr. Sun now! I like him more than Mr. Rain coz taking outfit photos outside is much bearable.

Anyway, we went to SM Moa for this shoot, this was somewhere near the bay, so it's really windy! Good  thing I left my hat at home, or else it got blown away. haha! I just love how the wind smells, it made me miss sand and beach a lot!

Hubby says I should wear something nautical and this is something I came-up with. haha! Buti na lang di ako nagshort skirt haha! I guess this outfit made me look more like a pirate haha minus the eye cap and the boots!

PS: I am feeling better now I just hope Mr. Rain will stop pouring later in the afternoon. I am excited to eat Mochi Ice cream, even just one please! Oh well malas at may cough ako.haha!

PPS: got 94 valid entries on my birthday giveaway! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO JOINED! Wait for the winners on July 30. :)

HAVE A NICE DAY!

striped top- Landmark
maxi skirt- thrifted
sandals- SM
bag-Longchamp
bangles- hubby's gift and random brands
brooch- Divi

2 comments:

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...