Friday, June 3, 2011

JUNE CHALLENGE DAY 3: Striped polo and turban


DAY 3
striped polo- Zara polo thrifted from Ann Lazo
leggings- random brand
wedges- Parisian Jr.
bag- from Australia
turban- random brand
bangles- gift from hubby

Over-sized polos such as this one is a  closet staple for me. It's my go-to outfit whenever I want to dress-up comfy without suffering style. You could actually pair it with leggings just like I did, or a skinny pants, or even shorts and skirts will also do. This outfit is very simple and practical, really suited to wear in the university. You can easily move without feeling too hot since the fabric is so light. 

I wore a turban to add spice on my look and I must say I love this entire ensemble! I wish I am still in college ...oh college days! Speaking of those times, I will be reuniting with my college barkada tomorrow! It's my friend's daughter's birthday so I guess tomorrow will be a lot of catching-up! My gawd it has been 2 years since we last saw each other! :)

PS: Thank you to all those who supported my 31st collection! Thank you so much! 

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY! I am off to SM North later to meet a client! :) 

2 comments:

  1. ^^ Lovely! ^^
    So glad my thrift finds go to such Fasyon owners like u, ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! love ur polo! it looks super comfy!

    www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...