Saturday, June 4, 2011

THE SEXIEST THING I HAVE DONE (SO FAR)

yes it is true! This shoot is the sexiest I have done so far haha! I really am conservative when it comes to dressing-up. I have never been caught dead wearing a plunging neckline nor seen wearing an innerwear as an outerwear! Just now haha! But I find it so confidence-boosting and sexy with class!


Remember the two shapewear my boss sent to me? Well here's the first. If you want to wear a fashionable shapewear and willing to spend a thousand (yes that expensive but gosh the quality is so excellent!) then you've got to check VEDETTE SHAPEWEAR!

 At first it was hard to pull-off but the second time I wore it I feel like comfy with it. It's like a second skin. It's not hot when I am with it, though you can really feel the compression, but I need it to suck in those unwanted fats haha! It's time to lose those unwanted bulges!
 And oh, have you noticed how my curves show? I love it! I can be as slim as this!haha! Seeing myself pictured this sexy fires me to continue toning my body and lose a pound or two. haha! How do you find my photos? haha! I hope you like this post my dear readers! :)

PS: Just a break from the JUNE CHALLENGE. Will resume on Monday :) Later I am off to a Kid's party with my hubby and Marise! Another reason to dress-up! And another reason to eat...oh please take away my love for eating haha! Yay! :)

3 comments:

  1. you look amazing! you totally rocked that innerwear as outerwear look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT FROM HEAD TO TOEEEE! :)

    <3,
    NIKKI

    http://iamthehotmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment!Have a nice day!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...